ERP Analyst IV
TAMKO Building Products is seeking an ERP Analyst IV for our Irving, Texas location. Maintains, enhances and supports all aspects of SAP and SAP-related business processes for SAP SD Pricing, Billing, Customer Master, SAP FI AR & COPA and Vistex Incentives Modules. This is a customer facing role so good written and oral communication skills are very important. The ability to coach less senior members of the team is desired. Additionally, must be a team player.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of project management practices and methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Order to Cash end-to-end business processes including both automated and manual processes.
- Understanding of upstream & downstream technical integration impacts related to SAP SD and Vistex Incentives modules.
- Ability to perform hands on configuration in SD Pricing, Billing, Customer Master, SAP FI AR & COPA and Vistex Incentives Modules.
- Ability to write highly detailed functional specifications and elicit clear, measurable requirements for development.
- Understanding of EDI 810 invoice and EDI 820 remittance processing within SAP and X12 Formats
- Business understanding of Incentives both Distributor and Consumer.
- Assist the process owner(s) in defining and creating a business justification for change requests, enhancements and the addition of new functionality.
- Liaise with SAP OSS and/or other third party support as appropriate to resolve problems.
- Exhibits proficient knowledge of third-party tools that support the specified business area (e.g. GUI XT, Microsoft Project, Worksoft Certify, HP UFT, WebFOCUS,).
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
- Provide training to process owner(s) and end users for any changes resulting from problem resolution with clear work instructions and process flows.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly using an appropriate business style.
- Ability to translate complex technical ideology into simple business terms.
- Provide functional advice and assistance to programmers.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate management.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service, displaying problem resolution and support capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or a related field.
- 7-10 years’ experience with SD Pricing, Billing, Customer Master, SAP FI AR & COPA and Vistex Incentives configuration and development.
Non-Essential Experience, Duties and Responsibilities
General knowledge in the following areas preferred:
- SAP Database table knowledge
- COPA integration knowledge
- HANA and BI experience
- SAP BAPi/BADI knowledge
- User exit/Enhancement point knowledge
- Worksoft Certify or HP UFT testing tools knowledge
- 6 Sigma
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Meet Some of TAMKO's Employees
Six Sigma Black Belt
Rachel is currently undergoing TAMKO’s Six Sigma Black Belt training to implement plant improvement processes. Upon completion of the program, she will move into a management or director role.
Back to top