The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for identifying top tier talent, maintaining proactive sourcing activities and ensuring qualified applicant pools are identified while serving as an advisor, coach and consultant to hiring managers and executives throughout the hiring process. The Recruiter reports to the Director of Human Resources.
Summary of essential job functions
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proactively source, screen, interview and select qualified candidates to present to hiring managers.
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications, competencies and requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize candidate sourcing and to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Use social media, online job boards and LinkedIn to source candidates for open positions.
- Communicate company benefits, salary and company culture with candidates.
- Participate in employment events such as career fairs and mock interviews.
- Develop and maintain a college recruiting program.
- Effectively manage multiple positions and candidates for more than 60 hiring managers
- Work independently with minimal supervision to create hiring solutions that are in alignment with the culture and strategies of the company
- Engage in collaborative relationships with all team members, stakeholders and internal customers
- Foster a positive, productive work environment
- Up to 50%
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from four-year college or university
- At least two years of successful recruiting experience
- Must have valid driver’s license. Travel by air and ground transportation and overnight stays away from home required.
- Excellent customer service orientation using a consultative approach
- Resilient and able to deal with challenging situations in a positive manner.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position for long periods. The employee is frequently required to operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a copy machine, telephone, calculator, and computer printer. The employee needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, greet visitors, attend meetings, etc.
- Frequent extended work hours.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
Back to top