Class A CDL Truck Driver
Allmine Trucking LLC is seeking a truck driver at its facility located in the Dallas, Texas area. The driver will drive a diesel powered tractor tanker trailer combination to transport and deliver raw materials.
Summary of essential job functions
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Drive a semi-tractor to its destination in a safe and legal manner for day shift or night shift operations as required.
- Inspect the semi-tractor for mechanical and/or safety defects before, during and after trips and submit reports indicating truck condition. Report any deficiencies to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain and complete driver logs and other required paperwork according to FMCSA regulations.
- Safely pull tank trailers through highly congested traffic areas.
- Carefully load and unload material while wearing PPE.
- Add fluids and replace light bulbs on the semi-tractor as required.
- Operate forklift as required when not operating semi-tractor.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- While performing the duties of the job the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job.
- While performing the duties of the job the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing Retirement Plan and other benefits.
High School or better
Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement
Successfully pass a DOT physical.
At least one year related experience.
Back to top