Class A CDL Truck Driver
Allmine Trucking LLC is seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver at the facility in Inwood, West Virginia. The driver will drive a diesel-powered tractor tanker trailer combination to transport and deliver asphalt products and raw materials.
Essential Job Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Drive a truck to its destination in a safe and legal manner daily.
- Inspect the truck for mechanical and/or safety defects before, during and after trips and submit reports indicating truck condition. Report any deficiencies to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain and complete driver logs and other required paperwork according to DOT regulations.
- Safely pull tank trailers with elevated temperature material through highly congested traffic areas.
- Carefully load and unload elevated temperature material while wearing PPE.
- Add fluids and replace light bulbs on the semi-tractor as required.
- Operate forklift as required when not operating semi-tractor.
- Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements (“N” and “H”; or “X”).
- Successfully pass DOT physical.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least 1 year related experience.
Physical Requirements/Work environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must meet the physical qualification standards for commercial motor vehicle drivers as set out in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s regulations. These standards include, but are not limited to, requirements related to hearing, vision, and other health/medical conditions.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Back to top