Talkable is seeking a strategist to run outbound email campaigns for our sales team.
- Do you have a curious mind?
- Would you describe yourself as having 'hustle'?
- Do you consider yourself to be a really strong writer?
- Do you love digging in data and statistics?
- Do you like to work in an environment where you are compensated based on quantifiable sales goals?
If so, we would love to chat with you!
- Design and run new outbound campaigns - write emails, construct A/B tests, create segments, measure results, make improvements
- Manage a team of (remote) SDRs who send the mass email campaigns that you create
- Consistently hit a quota of qualified leads generated per month
- Manage Salesforce lead database and develop strategy for targeting every lead
- Grow lead list and enrich data of existing list
- Develop lead scoring system
- Work closely with the marketing and customer analytics teams to develop collateral that supports your campaigns
- 3-5 years of experience (1 to 3 years marketing focused)
- Bachelors/Masters degree with proven track-record of academic success
- Experience setting up A/B tests, analyzing data, and drawing business conclusions
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to do what it takes to generate results
Talkable is a Y Combinator backed company that offers a best-in-class referral marketing platform. We empower our clients to generate new customers and increase sales by harnessing the power of referrals. Learn more at www.talkable.com.
We may offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits (US only), PTO, paid holidays, and equity compensation. Talkable is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Talkable's Employees
Brad’s main goal is to grow the Talkable organization. He does this through strategic hiring, short- and long-term planning, and a strong sales focus.
Back to top