Join Kiev team of a fast-growing marketing technology company based in San Francisco.Responsibilities:Your main goal will be finding the best ways for our clients to increase their referral marketing results. In order to reach that you will:
- Create and maintain a repository of best practices and key metrics across all customers
- Work closely with our customer success team to provide actionable insights for customers
- Organize data cleanly in spreadsheets and provide reports to Customer Success
- Discover new opportunities for improving referral marketing results and present them to the CS team
- Analytical background in math/statistics/machine learning/engineering/computer science. Bachelor's degree required.
- High level math courses.
- Demonstrated experience building complex models in Excel.
- Experience presenting data and insights to executive teams.
- Knack for identifying and correcting problems in imperfect data.
- Curiosity and drive to constantly learn and teach others.
- Ability to see things from behavioral perspective
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience with SQL
- Key role in an American IT product company
- Great compensation
- English lessons with a native speaker
- Business trips to San Francisco
Talkable is a Y Combinator backed company that offers a best-in-class referral marketing platform. We empower our clients to generate new customers and increase sales by harnessing the power of referrals. Learn more at www.talkable.com.
We may offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits (US only), PTO, paid holidays, and equity compensation. Talkable is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Talkable's Employees
Brad’s main goal is to grow the Talkable organization. He does this through strategic hiring, short- and long-term planning, and a strong sales focus.
Back to top