We're looking for an ambitious, experienced and independently minded Account Executive, based in New York, that loves e-commerce and is ready to be a founding member of our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be prepared to relocate to San Francisco for 6-12 months of training before moving back to New York.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to contract signing
- Negotiate agreements and report on sales progress
- Build custom presentations, proposals and RFP responses
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Help refine lead/pipeline generation strategy that will improve sales effectiveness
- Demo Talkable referral platform
- Communicate with cross-functional support teams
- 2-5+ years in software sales or consulting
- Creativity and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical, decision-making and management skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Strong speaking/presentation skills
- Leadership abilities
Talkable is a Y Combinator backed company that offers a best-in-class referral marketing platform. We empower our clients to generate new customers and increase sales by harnessing the power of referrals. Learn more at www.talkable.com.
We may offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits (US only), PTO, paid holidays, and equity compensation. Talkable is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Talkable's Employees
Brad’s main goal is to grow the Talkable organization. He does this through strategic hiring, short- and long-term planning, and a strong sales focus.
Back to top