Vendor Security Manager
Take-Two Interactive is looking for a Vendor Security Manager with experience across the technology spectrum to support the Take-Two Information Technology team. Reporting to the Director of Information Security within Take-Two, the ideal candidate will drive the vendor security program for Take-Two and its subsidiaries, Rockstar Games and 2K Games. Experience in the software development or financial services industry is a plus.
- Reviews the security controls and/or regulatory compliance measures present at potential vendors who would handle Take-Two, Rockstar, or 2K data.
- Compiles and centralizes information about our existing vendor relationships and schedules periodic reviews of those vendors to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Assesses contract compliance gaps of vendors to minimize overall risk.
- Define and implement procedures to monitor key strategic and significant operational vendor technology risks and related drivers using key risk indicators.
- Support technology risk identification and mitigation specific to vendor on-boarding and exit strategies.
- Define, review and analyze various metrics and offer solutions to improve results.
- Develop and refine configuration standards for key technology platforms.
- 2-3 years of Vendor Risk Management, Supplier Risk Management, or 3rd Party Risk Management experience.
- Experience in supporting, analyzing with use of risk scoring, managing, communicating and acting as a primary resource for 3rd party risk reviews (new and ongoing).
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage several simultaneous vendor risk reviews under defined deadlines.
- Must be proactive and exhibit initiative to identify gaps and resolve them.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and team work skills.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Director, Consolidations & Finance/IT Initiatives
When she’s not closing the books, resolving issues, and training staff, Enid is finding ways to improve processes at Take-Two, such as the implementation of a new ERP system.
Back to top