Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure
- New York, NY
Who we are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. We've built arguably the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our colleagues who help foster an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a phenomenal place to come to work every single day to pursue your passions
Think Big. Be an integral team member within our IT (infrastructure) department who will define and implement solutions for Take-Two and run end-to-end delivery of large, sophisticated, multi-staged IT projects across multiple divisions according to various PMO Methodologies.
What you'll take on:
- Own project goals using expertise to encourage a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- Creatively use different PMO methodologies build project plans to fit customers' needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes.
- Apply a proactive approach in routinely tracking the project participant progress against project goals.
- Compile and analyze data to provide decision support and help drive the business in areas such as turnover reduction engagement, cost management, and retention.
- Participate in compensation surveys and benchmarks positions for evaluation against market. Maintains up to date job descriptions.
- Manage incoming reporting requests and provide ad-hoc project support and analysis as needed.
- At least 5 years of direct experience successfully managing IT projects.
- Understanding of traditional project management techniques; expertise in Agile methodology.
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules.
- Demonstrated proficiency in motivating team members.
- Strong understanding of enterprise level technology solutions including hosting, enterprise software solutions and hardware implementation projects.
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies including IT security, network, telecommunications, virtualization and distributed computing platforms, and application development.
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on crafting environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees' bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Back to top