Technical Business Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
Technical Business Analyst - Central London / Windsor
Take-Two Interactive is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to their team!
The Technical Business Analyst will partner with business stakeholders on their insights and business intelligence needs and acts as a subject matter expert within the organization to provide timely and insightful data analysis, documentation, and recommended solutions throughout Take-Two's North American and International territories. The primary function of this role will be to engage with business partners and coach them on the data and tools for self-serve reporting and data feeds. This requires exceptional communication skills, empathy, and a general orientation of customer support. Additionally, they will develop specifications to enhance the business value of the data and work with the development teams to implement.
The role places significance on systems analysis and bridging the gap between the business queries and technology solutions.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Providing business requirements and scoping report specifications
- Frequently connect with data/report consumers to understand ever-changing business trends/technologies.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing solutions to meet business needs
- Becoming a subject matter expert within the organization on sales, finance, and operations information and processes
- Building relationships and liaising with business leads and management within Take-Two and its labels
- Contribute to overall company data/analytics strategies by supporting cross training and knowledge sharing, as well as encouraging data-driven decision-making process
- Train new business team members to use data/reports
- Lead projects on implementing business intelligence solutions
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong business analytical skills, including experience with strategic planning, system analysis, business model analysis, and process design
- Strong business acumen with a commercial mind-set; candidates will ideally have a sound financial awareness and a track record of producing high quality analysis and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an appreciation of data integrity
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills
- Proven experience working with business leads, managers, and technology experts on gathering requirements and providing measurable results
- Highly adept in the use and manipulation of excel spread sheets and reporting tools
- Prior experience in managing projects.
- Ability and willingness to learn SQL
- 3-5 years' experience in business and/or systems analysis
- 1-2 years' experience of managing projects
- Exposure to agile project management highly desirable.
This is a fantastic time for a Technical Business Analyst to join Take-Two, a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment products around the globe. We are pleased to be offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes Private health and Dental care, Life assurance, permanent health insurance, Eye care vouchers, discounts on games, a monthly fitness allowance and much more!
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand new offices in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.
Back to top