Systems Engineer - DUC Team
- London, United Kingdom
Take-Two Interactive is seeking an exceptional Systems Engineer to join their Directory and Unified Communications team (DUC) in the UK.
As a Systems Engineer within our DUC team you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the core directory and all communications infrastructure that includes Office 365, Active Directory, Okta, MS Exchange, Skype for Business and Zoom.
This systems engineering role is within a highly distributed global enterprise organisation, the successful candidate will therefore have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and our highly skilled technology team in developing and implementing IT solutions for Take-Two, a leading developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment around the globe.
- Provide tier 3-4 support and administration for all managed systems
- Write complex PowerShell scripts
- Research, design and implement enterprise level standards for corporate directory, messaging and related environments.
- Work independently by owning, prioritizing, and communicating issues and tasks with minimal guidance with attention to detail
- Perform deep dive troubleshooting of responsible systems
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical people in less /non-technical terms including colleagues and clients.
- Writing technical documentation, how-to guides, root-cause analysis and technical proposals.
- Flexibility in work hours to ensure critical coverage on call rotation in a 24 x 7 support role for escalation from the support teams.
- Serve as escalation point for support and provide troubleshooting guidance/direction in resolution of escalated issues and /or complex production application, or system problems.
- 7+ years of hands-on administrative and design experience in Microsoft technologies
- Exceptional PowerShell scripting with knowledge in REST API (Must be able to provide script samples via GitHub).
- A working understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies such as Office 365 and Azure.
- Expert knowledge in Active Directory architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, directory replication, sites and services, group policy, security, schema, RBAC).
- An understanding of core services such as DFS, DFS-R, DNS and DHCP
- Highly knowledgeable with Microsoft messaging technologies such as Exchange 2016 and Exchange Online.
- Previous experience with email security systems such as Mimecast, Proofpoint or similar.
- General understanding with PKI and core infrastructure technologies such as storage, network, database and virtualisation.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to prioritize workload whilst working independently and as part of a team.
- An understanding with one or more of the following would be highly desirable; SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Skype for Business Enterprise Voice and / or Okta
This is an incredible opportunity to increase your knowledge and further develop your skills as an IT professional while making a positive impact on how we manage our infrastructure services. We are pleased to be offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes Private health and Dental care, Life assurance, permanent health insurance, Eye care vouchers, discounts on games, a monthly fitness allowance and much more!
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand new offices in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.
Back to top