Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games.
Take-Two Interactive is seeking an exceptional Systems Administrator to join our Support team. As a Systems Administrator at Take-Two Interactive you will provide first line and second line support to end users, maintain and configure local site hardware and applications, and provide global infrastructure support. You will be the face of IT, with customer satisfaction being your primary goal.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Global Support team, responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our employees including c-level, corporate, creative and remote staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable, savvy, IT Support/Systems Administrator in a fast-paced and growing environment with unlimited opportunities.
- Providing support to end users in Windsor and corporate sites on all local IT hardware and software issues.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining local IT hardware and software according to policies in place.
- Identifying the cause of hardware and software failures and provide corrective action to rectify the problem.
- Identifying solutions which will reduce or eliminate the re-occurrence of hardware and software problems.
- Ensuring email and other communication systems are operating properly, efficiently, and in accordance with corporate security and
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and manage desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices.
- Work with other technical teams to triage support tickets.
- Work on scripts to automate low level tasks.
- Assist in the development of and to adhere to standardized hardware and software installation and support procedures.
- Make suggestions for upgrades and timely replacement of hardware and software packages across the company
- Provide support to other business units in the company as directed by IT management
- Ensure IT Issues are being resolved in a timely manner according to the policies in place.
- Strong team player and proactive communicator with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving and customer service quality is essential
- Confident with PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of ITIL processes.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (including Windows 10, Office 365 and Active Directory).
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to interact with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems
- Proven experience with translating technical jargon into plain English
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a fantastic time for an experienced Systems Administrator to join Take-Two, a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment products around the globe. We are pleased to be offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes Private health and Dental care, Life assurance, permanent health insurance, Eye care vouchers, discounts on games, a monthly fitness allowance and much more!
Back to top