Sr. Program Manager, Enterprise Applications (Finance)
- New York, NY
SUMMARY: The Enterprise Applications Finance Program Manager will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and highly-skilled technology teams in developing and implementing IT solutions for Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., a leading developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. This position reports to the Enterprise Applications Director of PMO and will be responsible for delivering within the Finance program on time, within budget to meet strategic and business requirements.
The Enterprise Applications Finance Program Manager will ensure integration and successful delivery of projects based on the needs of the Take-Two Finance Department. This role will be responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to the Enterprise Applications leadership team, Finance Steering Committee Members and impacted Project Managers. This position has oversight of project managers delivering projects within the Enterprise Applications Finance Program.
- Create and conduct presentations of overall program progress, metrics & contingency plans via status reporting and management communication
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure proper strategy, plan, alignment, integration, and visibility for the Finance program
- Ability to proactively manage stakeholder expectations and communicate program / project progress, effective decision-making and prioritization, and leadership / oversight for issue resolution for program/projects
- Ensure all project deliverables meet quality standards
- Monitor all program financials and reporting on financial outcomes
- Maintain visibility on day-to-day activities with project teams
- Mitigate risks and addressing program/ project obstacles as needed
- Experience facilitating group discussions and respectfully challenge others
- Experience leading multiple implementation projects simultaneously
- Ability to keep program and its related projects in scope, on time, and on budget
- Ability to identify and set program and project milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team
- Ability to conduct capacity planning to assign project staff across multiple projects based on priority and availability
- Ability to manage resources, budgets, vendors, and be able to lead and guide projects through completion
- Ability to utilize and integrate various project management frameworks and methodologies (waterfall, agile and hybrid), in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Strong financial /ERP project experience; finance/ERP Training/Certifications preferred
- 5+ years demonstrated experience leading a program and managing its complex projects in parallel across all multiple departments and divisions
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in core financial industry software and documentation requirements
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years people management experience to guide and support project managers in their delivery of analytic projects
- Experience in influencing others outside of direct line of reporting, and advocating on behalf of the customer
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business or related major
- PMI membership and PMP and/or Scrum certification is a plus
- Formal training or certification in structured project management and delivery methods with proven practical application (example: PMBOK, Agile / SCRUM, PRINCE2, COBIT, Kaizen, Lean RUP, CMM or proprietary)
- Proficiency in multiple software and technological tools to communicate and manage projects including and not limited to PPM systems, JIRA, Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate data, context, and implications effectively to senior management, stakeholders and cross-functional teams. May be asked to provide professional writing skills examples.
- Strong grasp of the SDLC
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; a rigorous approach to program management to deliver enterprise-level projects
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in motivating team members
Back to top