Sr. Product Designer
Who We Are
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
Take 2 Direct to Consumer
The Direct to Consumer team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels. We're creating this from the ground up to support our studios. Our team is small and agile-we deploy to production constantly. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to create the world's greatest games.
Position Description: Senior Product Designer
As a Sr. Product Designer, you'll be responsible for crafting world-class commerce experiences for Take-Two's portfolio of games. We seek versatility, thorough attention to detail, and empathy for our user's needs. You should love design and thrive in a highly collaborative and iterative product environment.
A SAMPLE OF WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Partnering with product managers to create features from the ground up that solve user's needs
- Helping to define the reusable components used to build our products
- Collaborating with others to create journey maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate how features should work
- Creating materials to bring into user testing
YOU'RE SKILLED AT:
- Interaction design principles and tools, such as wireframing, journey mapping, flows, etc.
- Recognizing good visual design
- Working within brand guidelines
- Understanding usability heuristics
- Staying up to date with current online product best practices
- Collaborating. You have superb communication skills and a way of explaining ideas that get others interested and excited about your work.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years professional design experience
- Passion for video games
- Experience designing for mobile and desktop applications
- Additional background or strong familiarity with front-end development
- Experience with creating design prototypes. You should be able to have some basic technical knowledge of what needs to happen to bring your designs to life.
Please include portfolio URL with your resume.
Back to top