Sr. IT Auditor
The Internal Audit team's mission is to call attention to risks, and drive actions to address those risks, to protect Take-Two, its labels (Rockstar and 2K) and gamers who play the Company's titles. As an IT Senior Auditor, you'll be part of a tight-knit team partnering with diverse business and IT groups responsible for creating, publishing, and supporting some of the most popular and critically-acclaimed games in the world. You'll have the opportunity to advise on system implementations, lead Sarbanes Oxley testing efforts, conduct risk assessments, and evaluate enterprise applications and operational processes for a variety of IT-related risk areas.
At Take-Two, we focus intently on providing quality support to our labels to produce exactly the kind of games we would want to play ourselves. A career at Take-Two is about passion and commitment, to the projects and to each other, all the while working on some of the most rewarding and challenging projects to be found in the technology sector with some of the most talented people in the industry. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are passionate about technology, and can think out-of-the-box to identify risks, make valuable recommendations on controls, and influence changes and decisions.
The IT Senior Auditor is responsible for the execution of IT audit engagements aligned with the Company's Internal Audit Plan. Reporting directly to the Senior IT Audit Manager, the IT Senior Auditor is responsible for the following primary activities:
- Performing walkthroughs and testing of IT internal controls within the Company's business units to ensure compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act
- Assisting with risk assessments, planning and scoping of IT-related audits and reviews around Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, System Pre/Post implementations and IT Governance functions
- Analyzing the design and operating effectiveness of information technology controls around back office business systems and on-line enabled digital products and the underlying system architecture with regard to security, availability and performance and their impact on the business
- Designing and executing audit programs and preparing detailed work papers to document the results of operational and SOX reviews
- Assisting with the communication of IT-related audit & SOX results, issues and recommendations via written reports and oral presentations
- Developing relationships with IT first line support and information security personnel to champion process re-engineering by challenging the status quo of current processes and suggesting improvements or alternatives, to ensure system architecture and application features meet business, technology and regulatory requirements
- Assisting on special projects as assigned e.g., program reviews, cyber forensics, investigations, data analysis, etc.
- Communicate with and educate process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Conceive and lead ad hoc analyses of financial and IT data to assist other areas of the business
- Develop repeatable methods for continuous monitoring and to ensure a consistent result and help develop an internal knowledge base
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing an understanding of the organization as a whole, specifically its key IT processes
- Developing and fostering strong professional relationships within the Company
- Developing cross-functional audit skillsets and providing subject matter expertise to non-IT auditors on embedded IT process and control areas during financial/operational audits
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of experience in a big 4 accounting firm or related industry, Bachelor's degree (IT or related field preferred)
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA or related certifications preferred
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity frameworks (NIST), COBIT, ISO, SDLC methodologies and SOX 404 requirements
- Knowledge or experience of vulnerability management processes such as application vulnerability assessments and penetration testing a plus
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and programming languages (Java, C#, C++) is preferred
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to work with teams cross-functionally.
- Highly motivated with strong analytical skills, willing and able to learn new business and system processes quickly
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills including the ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignments in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work flexibly in order to manage changing priorities
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Oracle Database, SQL Server, Firewalls, Networks and other technologies relevant to Cybersecurity and Virtualization and Cloud computing
- Strong PC skills, including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; knowledge of JD Edwards an advantage
- Current on emerging technologies and cybersecurity risks through relevant continuing education and training
- Ability to travel up to 15% domestically and internationally
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Vice President of Marketing—Private Division
Tom oversees partnerships between Take-Two Interactive’s Private Division and independent video game developers, as well as marketing campaigns that bring new video games to market.
Back to top