Sr. HRIS & Benefits Analyst
The Sr. HRIS & Benefits Analyst position provides expertise, and supports and maintains the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). This position partners with HR and their customers to analyze Workday business process design and workflow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows, dashboard preparation and process improvement opportunities. The Sr. HRIS & Benefits Analyst is also responsible for day-to-day operations including analytics and reconciliations for the Company's health & welfare and 401(k) plans.
- Responsible for HR system configuration (e.g., benefits configuration during Open Enrollment), business process/workflow setup and modification, testing and security as determined by business requirements
- Provides production support, including researching issues and business process workflows
- Performs Workday system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades, fixes and adopted functionality
- Builds Workday reports including advanced reports, matrix reports and dashboards.
- Assists in the development and reporting of benefits and wellbeing metrics. Leverage data from vendors, consultants and HRIS to create analytics so the Benefits team can make data-driven strategy recommendations to senior management.
- Conducts training including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas.
- End to end set up of new benefit plans and/or benefit plan changes to include Workday configuration, updates to existing reports and analysis of the impact on benefit integrations and payroll.
- Process employee benefits events in Workday
- Perform end to end data reconciliations of all benefits data sources including Workday, vendor systems and Finance
- Work with benefit plans vendors to ensure accuracy in eligibility reporting, premium and fee calculations and bill payment.
- Troubleshooting, validating and modifying HR System integrations to external vendors or other parties.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product, delivery, and support.
- Other ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years Workday experience working on a HRIS Team
- Expert level proficiency in Workday in one or more functional areas. Benefits required; Leaves is a plus.
- Benefits Administration experience is a must
- Solid knowledge of HR systems structure, functions and processes.
- Organized, detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills.
- Ability to present data in a polished , professional form (e.g., executive dashboards)
- MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Intermediate Excel (VLOOKUPs, pivots, macros, etc.) skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision, but also enjoy working as part of a global team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Vice President of Marketing—Private Division
Tom oversees partnerships between Take-Two Interactive’s Private Division and independent video game developers, as well as marketing campaigns that bring new video games to market.
Back to top