Sr. HRIS Analyst
The Sr. HRIS Analyst position provides expertise, and supports and maintains the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). This position partners with HR and their customers to analyze Workday business process design and workflow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows, dashboard preparation and process improvement opportunities. The Sr. HRIS Analyst is also responsible for day-to-day operations including analytics
- Responsible for HR system configuration (e.g., benefits configuration during Open Enrollment), business process/workflow setup and modification, testing and security as determined by business requirements
- Provides production support, including researching issues and business process workflows
- Performs Workday system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades, fixes and adopted functionality
- Builds Workday reports including advanced reports, matrix reports and dashboards.
- Assists in the development and reporting of Total Rewards metrics. Leverage data from vendors, consultants and HRIS to create analytics so the Total Rewards team can make data-driven strategy recommendations to senior management.
- Conducts training including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas.
- Update benefit plans, absence plans and update existing reports for the various modules.
- Assists the HR team with employee events in Workday
- Work closely with HR staff, business partners and technical teams to gather requirements, design and implement solutions, conduct testing, and work with stakeholders to ensure successful release and adoption
- Troubleshooting, validating and modifying HR System integrations to external vendors or other parties.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product, delivery, and support.
- Other ad hoc reporting
- Manage and complex security settings within Workday
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years Workday experience working on a HRIS Team
- Expert level proficiency in Workday in one or more functional areas. Benefits preferred; Leaves is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of HR systems structure, functions and processes.
- Organized, detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills.
- Ability to present data in a polished , professional form (e.g., executive dashboards)
- MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Intermediate Excel (VLOOKUPs, pivots, macros, etc.) skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision, but also enjoy working as part of a global team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
Back to top