Sr. Compensation Manager
Job Overview: Assist with the management of global compensation programs.
- Assist with the management and administration of short and long-term incentive plans.
- Manage survey participation: ensure accurate, appropriate data is submitted in a timely manner to various salary surveys.
- Prepare compensation analyses that include recommendations but factor in budgetary impacts. Price jobs to market and review salaries of similar in-house positions to ensure internal equity is maintained; recommend solutions to department heads, line managers and HR Executives.
- Research and analyze internal and external compensation data to be used in the development or updating of compensation programs.
- Develop various communications around compensation plans, year-end process, etc.
- Create, compile and analyze data for annual review process.
- Conduct surveys and analysis, design variable compensation programs, etc.
- Manage job analysis/evaluation: meet with line managers and/or employees to collect job duties' information; identify key tasks and minimum job requirements; assess job duties, incentive pay classification levels, and FLSA status.
- Monitor FLSA status to ensure jobs are correctly classified as exempt or nonexempt; meet with line managers and in-house counsel to discuss resolutions to FLSA.
- Maintain awareness of compensation trends through review of the literature (e.g., HR Magazine, survey results, internet sites, etc.).
- Work on special projects as they arise.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration required
- Minimum of 7 years of senior-level related compensation experience, preferably in the entertainment or consumer products industry. Must include experience with managing the delivery and administration of compensation programs.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PP) and a major HRIS, preferably Workday
- Superior organization, project and time management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and communications skills.
- Ability to learn the business and analyze business needs.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Dedicated and flexible team player interested in the department's overall success.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proven success with managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
Back to top