Sr. Analyst – Business Planning
- New York, NY
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to build an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a phenomenal place to come to work every single day to pursue your passions.
Do you have exceptional financial forecasting and modeling skills, solid understanding of accounting rules, a great attitude, and an interest in the video game industry?
Take Two is looking for an experienced senior level Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to drive the end-to-end sales forecasting process across all of T2's publishing labels and provide financial/strategic reporting and analyses that will influence business decisions
The ideal candidate will have exceptional financial forecasting and modeling skills, solid understanding of accounting rules, a great attitude, interest in the video game industry and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must have shown ability to be diligent and business-minded, be eager to dive into the data and systems and be very process oriented.
What You Will Take On
- Serves as system authority for sales forecasting tool and key liaison with IT support team Help define the go-to-market plan for new platform products to drive growth in our customer user base
- Collaborates with and assists other departments across the organization in providing timely, accurate and informative financial/business analyses. Serves as point of contact and assists other departments with obtaining accurate financial data for their use
- Coordinates, reviews and analyzes weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Maintains and enhances dashboards to visualize forecast data for T2 and label management
- Assists with annual budget process
- Prepares financial presentations and ad hoc analyses for management and Board of Directors
- Provides analytical, financial and presentation support for quarterly earnings calls
- Works with accounting and financial reporting teams to obtain an understanding of relevant financial matters and reporting changes
- Leads revenue recognition projects to ensure forecast properly reflects GAAP accounting treatment
The ideal candidate will understand the challenges and complexities of leading data for a system that supports hundreds or thousands of users. They are comfortable rolling up their sleeves and using tools meant for these users.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or relevant field of study is required
- 5-8 years corporate finance, investment banking and/or management consulting experience (or other relevant experience in any of the areas above) preferred
- Must have excellent data analysis skills
- Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) required
- Advanced Excel modeling and strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Proficiency with an enterprise planning system (Hyperion, Anaplan) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Proven ability to lead processes and people
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be a strong teammate who is able to work collaboratively with all departments and levels within the company
- Strong sense of urgency & able to perform well under pressure
- Flexible to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, quick learner, dedicated and highly motivated
- Eager to "get in the weeds" and pitch in with data mining and validation
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Back to top