T2 is an innovative, creative growth oriented video game company that is looking for a candidate to join our Consolidations team. We are looking for a bright, articulate, savvy, results oriented accountant who can become a business partner to our Label Finance teams and other departments, while being provided the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up.
Reporting to the Label Services Accounting Manager, you will be asked to provide accounting support and analysis in a fast growing business environment with multiple releases a year. Each release will have its own unique accounting transactions and allow for collaboration with various departments within T2. You will assist our Corporate and Label Accounting teams, as well as our Label Finance teams, with performing complex general accounting functions including the creation and review of monthly journal entries, as well as balance sheet account reconciliations and analyzing balance sheet and P&L accounts. You will also be given the opportunity to make an impact on the Finance/Accounting Operations by assisting with process improvements and automation projects.
- Perform complex general accounting functions including the preparation and review of monthly journal entries, analysis and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Responsible for recording and reconciling all entries related to compensation (payroll, bonus, stock compensation, etc.)
- Review and prepare monthly capitalized software analyses such as payroll capitalization, production expense capitalization, and amortization
- Reconciling intercompany balances to ensure elimination on a consolidated basis
- Participate in the consolidation process of financial statements
- Ensure all accounting documentation is in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Lead and collaborate with business operational team and various groups both within Finance and outside of Finance as appropriate to address day-to-day issues, resolve complex, non-routine, and/or sensitive accounting problems, and propose and negotiate solutions to accounting problems
- Evaluate accounting processes and identify opportunities to streamline and recommend solutions
- Execute special projects as directed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-4 years of professional accounting experience
- CPA and/or combination of public and private accounting experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership
- Ability to independently identify issues/problems and present creative solutions to senior management at corporate and label level
- Detail-oriented self-starter able to work under minimal supervision and drive tasks or responsibility to completion and meet the deadline
- Strong presentations skills, including the ability to represent data and ideas
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects while dealing with changing priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP and/or Hyperion Financial Management/Hyperion Planning systems a plus.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Vice President of Marketing—Private Division
Tom oversees partnerships between Take-Two Interactive’s Private Division and independent video game developers, as well as marketing campaigns that bring new video games to market.
Back to top