The Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst will actively monitor security alerts, hunt for potential threats, and escalate as appropriate, working towards resolution. This role will also coordinate response efforts with organizational stakeholders. The analyst is expected to provide feedback and participate in the continuous improvement in the overall operation of the SOC.
- Perform security monitoring and incident response of cyber security events as part of a highly available Security Operation Center (SOC).
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Detect incidents through proactive "hunting" analysis of security-relevant data sets.
- Develop and follow detailed operational processes and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate and assist in the remediation of information security-related incidents.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and formulate responses/recommendations to Labels and team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Apply technical acumen and analytical capabilities to speed and enhance response.
- Provide forensic support to acquire system and network artifacts during security incident response.
- Provide host and network forensics, malware analysis during security incident response.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
- 1-3 years' experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge
- Direct experience in Security Operations Center work, Network Event Analysis, Threat Analysis, and/or Intelligence Analysis
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems)
- Ability to analyze endpoint, network, and application logs
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating, and decision making skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to accomplish assigned tasks
- Splunk knowledge highly desirable
- GCIA, GCIH, GMON or other related certifications preferred
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Vice President of Marketing—Private Division
Tom oversees partnerships between Take-Two Interactive’s Private Division and independent video game developers, as well as marketing campaigns that bring new video games to market.
Back to top