Senior Manager, HR Systems
Provide HR Systems expertise to the Take-Two HR team. Serve as a primary liaison between the HR and IT Departments.
- Work with the HR team to enhance and strengthen the human resource information systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, storage, protection and usage of employee information for Human Resources Department planning and activities.
- Act as a lead voice in collaborating with HR on IT functions such as requirements definition, design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of HR applications and integrations.
- Ability to write, configure and/or develop applications to use within existing technology, e.g. Skype, Slack, Workday, etc.
- Assist in user training of all HR technology systems
- Advise and inform on HR/IT technology strategy, use cases and untapped methodologies with new and existing technology
- Build relationships and credibility with internal customers via transparent, efficient and timely delivery of projects that close capability gaps and\or improve existing applications.
- Develop Workday and Business Intelligence reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of HR technology trends to assist Human Resources personnel in the evaluation of HR systems software and hardware needs, including any design modifications for existing HRIS to meet changing demands.
Bachelor's degree and 8+ years' demonstrable experience in developing, implementing and maintaining global HR/IT systems. Must include experience working with technical development staff and supporting self-service applications.
- Strong knowledge of Workday preferred.
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to create complex reports and other third-party reporting tools.
- Application programming experience
- Experience providing general IT support
- Advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, filters, etc.).
- Ability to understand users' data requests and present data in concise, meaningful formats.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Ability to work calmly and flexibly in order to respond to multiple changing business priorities.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 October 2017
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Muhammad helps futureproof the networks for Take-Two, focusing on project build-outs, product testing, and troubleshooting the global networks to boost bandwidth and ensure reliability.
Back to top