T2 is an innovative, creative growth oriented video game company that is looking for a candidate to join our Consolidations team. We are looking for a bright, articulate, savvy, results oriented accountant who can become a business partner to our Label Finance teams and other departments, while being provided the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up.
Reporting to the Rockstar Accounting Manager, you will be asked to provide accounting support and analysis in a fast growing business environment. You will assist our Corporate and Label Accounting teams with performing complex general accounting functions including the creation and review of monthly journal entries, as well as balance sheet account reconciliations and analyzing balance sheet and P&L accounts. You will also be asked from time to time to provide financial analysis to business partners.
- Perform complex general accounting functions including the preparation and review of monthly journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Prepare intricate monthly internal royalty calculation and quarterly statement
- Review and prepare monthly capitalized software analyses such as payroll capitalization, production expense capitalization, and amortization
- Calculate monthly development studios' transfer pricing cost plus and prepare quarter settlement statement
- Participate in yearly statutory audit
- Review and enhance accounting processes and general ledger reporting capabilities including documenting and maintaining accounting procedures.
- Participate in the consolidation process of financial statements.
- Ensure all accounting documentation is in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate with business operational team and various groups both within Finance and outside of Finance as appropriate to address day-to-day issues, resolve complex, non-routine, and/or sensitive accounting problems, and propose and negotiate solutions to accounting problems
- Execute special projects as directed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience.
- CPA and/or combination of public and private accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the business managers and to develop working relationships with management and staff in all departments.
- Proactive and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment utilizing organizational and team-oriented interpersonal skills to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and deal with multiple changing priorities.
- Detail-oriented self-starter able to work under minimal supervision and drive tasks or responsibility to completion and meet the deadline
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP and/or Hyperion Financial Management/Hyperion Planning systems a plus.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Manager, Enterprise Applications
Khalia works to improve, streamline, and automate the applications and processes used by members of every department at Take-Two, providing technical support to HR, Finance, Legal, and Sales Teams.
Back to top