Senior Accountant, Digital Finance
T2 is an innovative, creative growth oriented video game company that is looking for a candidate to join our Digital Finance team. We are looking for a bright, articulate, results oriented Sr. Accountant who can become a business/operational partner to our Digital Sales, Labels and Operational groups, while being provided the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, Digital Finance, you will be asked to provide accounting, financial and operational business support and analysis in a fast growing Global Digital Business. You will assist our Digital Sales, Labels and Operational teams by providing value added instruction, financial analysis around business performance and other business topics on a defined and on an ad hoc basis. In addition, you will play an integral role, representing the Digital Finance group in projects undertaken by IT, to enhancing digital revenue reporting, to meeting the needs of the business as it continues to grow. You will gain exposure to and collaborate with Tax and Legal Departments, as necessary.
- Perform month end digital close tasks; review digital sales orders processed by the Operations team for completeness and accuracy; prepare journal entries for the Digital and Licensing Business.
- Perform financial analysis over Partner Statements, including price per unit validation against Company Price Sheet and communicate issues identified during these reviews directly with the third party Digital Partners.
- Support third party Partner audits, if and when necessary
- Assist Senior Financial Analyst with streamlining the monthly digital reporting package for communication of Digital results to Senior Management.
- Review, evaluate, summarize and conclude on reasonableness of Partner Statement true-ups on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with Digital Sales Analysts for reporting throughout month, including communication of any revenue adjustments throughout month to ensure the accuracy of the Digital Sales Forecast.
- Coordinate with IT on new Business requests, such as setting up new Business Units, automation of manual Reports and on-boarding of new Partners.
- Maintain compliance of SOX controls, policies, and evidence. Ability to clearly document current policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Senior Financial Analyst, to verify the completeness and accuracy of licensing revenue accounting by partner
- Assist in streamlining digital close processes
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of public accounting experience (preferably from the Big 4) backed by a bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance. CPA license is preferred.
- Strong analytical experience (actual and forecast results).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent excel skills, including pivot tables, formulas, and VLOOKUPs
- Resourceful, organized, attention to detail, and a problem solver (e.g., in terms of mining data/systems).
- Very personable, works well in a creative and fast paced evolving environment.
- Professional presence/confidence to effectively explain financial results to other Departments outside of Finance.
Back to top