Online Security Analyst
Take-Two Interactive is looking for a security analyst to work as part of the Online Engineering team to identify, triage, and remediate online threats. This involves working closely with (distributed) engineering colleagues and internal client stakeholders in a fast paced environment to constantly manage and refine security controls in accordance with industry standards and best practices without hindering operational efficiency in an effort to protect the integrity of the online environment.
- Perform daily operations and monitor events from multiple sources including, but not limited to, SIEM consoles, network and host based intrusion detection systems, firewall consoles, system logs, and other security information monitoring tools.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify, triage, and mitigate security incidents as applicable
- Document incidents and tickets in applicable systems
- Perform security assessments of new and legacy online infrastructure and application stacks.
- Support initiatives to architect, build-out, and improve security controls
- Monitor trends and PSAs to stay abreast of relevant emerging threats and potential solutions
- Create and maintain documentation for procedures and improvement
- Participate in security on-call rotation
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in information security, particularly in a SOC environment
- Experience managing edge security solutions: IDS/IPS, SIEM, Web Application Firewall, DDoS mitigation, etc.
- Experience reviewing, correlating log file entries, and performing general analysis
- Demonstrable understanding of broader Infosec, including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability assessment/management
- Experience running or performing vulnerability assessments and penetration tests (preferred)
- Hands-on experience securing LAMP and Microsoft-based web application stacks (preferred)
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and written
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; industry certifications preferred (CISSP, CISA, CEH, GSEC, CCNA Security)
Back to top