SUMMARY: Assist with administration and maintenance of the office as directed by management.
- Monitor and respond to office services request tickets
- Provide furniture, office supplies, etc., to employees as needed
- Perform light maintenance as needed (includes but not limited to wall patching and painting, changing light bulbs, hang pictures, build furniture, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies, food and beverages, etc., in numerous pantries and kitchens.
- Prepare purchase orders: verify specifications and price, obtain recommendations from suppliers for substitute items, and obtain approvals from requisitioning department.
- Forward orders to suppliers; receive purchased items; compare items received to items ordered and resolve shipment discrepancies from suppliers.
- Sort and deliver mail (open, sort, and distribute incoming mail; collect and stamp outgoing mail; deliver messages; collect and distribute paperwork).
- Operate office equipment (copier/fax machines, etc.).
- Deliver items to other business establishments, including inter-office mail and furniture.
- Assist Event’s team with set up and breakdown of meetings and corporate events
- Perform light house-keeping on a daily basis.
- Act as back-up to reception as needed.
- Assist with additional projects as directed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some work experience in a professional business environment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with vendors and external contacts in a professional manner.
- Ability to perform light maintenance.
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs.
- Must have the ability to work flexibly in order to respond to changing priorities.
- Available for overtime and weekend work.
- Basic PC skills, including basic MS Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven team player
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Director, Consolidations & Finance/IT Initiatives
When she’s not closing the books, resolving issues, and training staff, Enid is finding ways to improve processes at Take-Two, such as the implementation of a new ERP system.
Back to top