Take-Two is building a new Network Operations Center in Las Vegas, NV which will monitor and troubleshoot global services across the enterprise landscape. Take-Two is seeking a strong analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems, is able to shift competing priorities and succeed in a high-pressure environment.
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games. Our products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services.
At Take-Two, we foster success and productivity by maintaining a casual and inviting work environment exemplified by our commitment to individual and team development opportunities. Even when we're working hard, we like to have fun. We believe that when you enjoy coming to work and like the people with whom you work, you'll be more creative, innovative, and efficient.
- Monitor the performance and capacity of Network/Computer systems using a variety of tools.
- When a problem impacts the IT services, the NOC Engineer works to triage or troubleshoot the problem
- Look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions
- Escalate issues to management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution.
- Work on planned maintenance.
- As new systems or procedures are established, NOC Engineers will create run books for the new systems.
- Responsible for updating and keeping documentation current by working with other Engineering teams on their relevant systems.
- 4 to 5 years work experience in a NOC environment
- Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures.
- Working knowledge of routing, switching and firewall technologies
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues.
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery plans and related technologies.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Experience with Network devices such as Arista Switches/Routers, Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama management, F5 LTM and DNS, Cisco Switches/Routers, and SilverPeak
- Scripting knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in troubleshooting Data and Voice circuits with knowledge of Telco infrastructure and industry standards.
- Experience with Active Directory administration
Back to top