Music Licensing Coordinator
The position of Music Licensing Coordinator will have the unique experience of working the intersection of business, legal and financial side of the music industry. Responsibilities will include communicating with musicians and managing the execution and processing of Take-Two's video game related music licenses and agreements. This position will handle day to day internal and external processes related to license payments and royalties, including collaborating with internal partners, responding to external inquiries, and managing payment processes and related reporting.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented and will have the ability to efficiently manage various high-priority responsibilities. Candidates must have experience working with large data files and be comfortable with formatting large amounts of data to achieve the required results/reports.
This a great opportunity for someone looking to start his or her career with a leading developer, publisher and marketer of video games around the globe.
- Work with internal finance, label, legal staff, and external licensing agents, rights holders, and legal counsel to
- execute complete and accurate paperwork
- process and track outgoing payments, and
- file related documentation.
- Review royalty reports to ensure they are consistent with contractual obligations.
- Manage payment queries (internal or external).
- Research and resolve failed and returned payments.
- Initiate, drive, and implement improvements of license payment processes and reporting.
- Other support as necessary for Music Business Affairs licensing projects.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Prior music administration experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work proactively and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment.
- Good working knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables, VLOOKUPS).
- Knowledge of JD Edwards databases is desired but not a requirement.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Manager, Enterprise Applications
Khalia works to improve, streamline, and automate the applications and processes used by members of every department at Take-Two, providing technical support to HR, Finance, Legal, and Sales Teams.
Back to top