MDM Hub Developer
The role is responsible for supporting and administering Informatica MDM (master data management) solution. The developer role is part of a larger Enterprise Applications team that designs, develops, implements, and supports the Informatica MDM solution, Oracle BI, Oracle JDE General Ledger, Oracle HFM, and the Take2 enterprise data warehouse. The developer is required design and build best practice solutions within PIM including data quality rules, workflows, and integrations.
To be successful in this role, one must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, possess strong communication skill, and work with business as well as IT network and applications teams
- Participate in administrative activities related to MDM Hub, PIM360, Active VOS, and IDQ
- Possess in-depth understanding of workflow design and build using Active VOS as well as DQ rules
- Able to architect and design best practice solutions based on project timelines
- Able to configure MDM hub server according to specification and migrate data from between dev, test and prod environments.
- Develop technical documentation for new development and update existing documentation for changes.
- Provide production support to IT and business teams, troubleshoot system issues
- Provide educational/mentoring to IT project teams as PIM is integrated throughout additional downstream system
- Ability to work multiple projects concurrently as well as in a team environment
- Five plus years of experience installing, configuring, and managing Informatica PIM360, IDQ, BPM, Active VOS, application security, and other Informatica tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience successfully integrating Informatica MDM to downstream systems via publishing layer
- Experience with high level server administration
- Experience supporting multiple domains of Dev, UAT, and prod
- Experience with database coding for Oracle database 12c, MSSQL, TOAD, and Informatica power center
- Informatica MD Hub Developer Expert certification preferred but not required
- Strong collaboration, listening, written and verbal communications skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams are a must for this position.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Tom B.Vice President of Marketing—Private Division
Tom oversees partnerships between Take-Two Interactive’s Private Division and independent video game developers, as well as marketing campaigns that bring new video games to market.
Back to top