Marketing and Analytics Manager, eCommerce
T2 was built to change the way people view the gaming industry. T2 has become one of the most elite entertainment companies in the world. We create the games we would want to play ourselves. We develop and publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, our new Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games.
As part of the Take-Two community, you will be counted as an integral member in our Direct-to-Ecommerce (D2C) Marketing and Analytics department as a Manager to assist with the development, execution, management, and measurement of digital marketing programs and campaigns that drive customer awareness, traffic, sales and retention across D2C eCommerce touchpoints
We are working on exciting, but complex projects that are on the cutting edge of technology. We need your skills to help continue our quest in becoming the most creative, innovative and efficient company in the interactive entertainment industry.
This position will have direct responsibility for digital marketing strategy, promotion planning and execution, campaign reporting, and business analysis, with a focus on driving increased revenue, conversion, and customer acquisition.
Join us in today's most dynamic segment in all of entertainment!
- You will develop, propose, and execute a robust promotion plan in partnership with Take-Two Sales organization and labels to drive sales across D2C touch points.
- You will collaborate with teams across the Take-Two and label organizations to activate key marketing channels (social, SEM, SEO, display, email, influencer, and affiliate marketing) to drive qualified traffic.
- You'll have the ability to utilize analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to assess and optimize performance of sites, campaigns, and marketing channels.
- You will be counted on to effectively provide executive stakeholders with timely promotion and marketing campaign performance reports.
- Be influential in eliminating complexity and ambiguity in projects to ensure clarity and establish goals and expectations for engagement.
- Clearly present solutions and apply analytics experience to improve reporting capabilities and data accuracy.
- You will partner with Sr. Manager of Ecommerce to identify revenue-generating business opportunities.
- Develop utilize Web and Sales analytics data to analyze business performance and provide insights and recommendations for growth.
- Develop and propose innovative marketing programs and initiatives to grow the D2C business.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strategic: You're currently able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, manage a complex enterprise applications portfolio, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Tactical: You currently have extensive experience in data analytics and use web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to assess and report site and channel performance.
- Communication: You're an executive communicator and currently generate and give presentations that frequently include executives and find yourself simplifying complex issues to impact change in your current role.
- Detail Oriented: You currently manage multiple data sets to effectively provide reporting and insights. You follow through on projects and have developed and implemented a system that is KPI and data driven.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Tom B.Vice President of Marketing—Private Division
Tom oversees partnerships between Take-Two Interactive’s Private Division and independent video game developers, as well as marketing campaigns that bring new video games to market.
Back to top