Leading interactive entertainment company seeks a recent college graduate from a top-tier, four-year college to serve as a Legal Assistant supporting several senior attorneys in our offices in New York, New York. Candidate must have excellent critical thinking skills and judgment, strong business acumen, be extremely diligent, detail-oriented, organized, easy-going and personable, capable of multi-tasking, proactive and willing to engage in typical administrative duties as well as more complex project work. The selected candidate will provide day-to-day administrative, clerical and paralegal services at a dynamic entertainment company.
- Responsible for tracking, billing, and legal department budgets, obtaining and processing accrual amounts from service providers, managing a high volume of invoices and check requests and creating reports utilizing Thompson Reuters' Serengeti legal enterprise management software.
- Assist in centralizing and verifying legal invoices and outstanding balances by legal service providers, with the ultimate goal of creating efficiencies and controlling legal costs, and reducing unnecessary outside spend.
- Take initiative to provide feedback regarding billing processes and procedures.
- Assist with administering the contract and document execution process including the execution and distribution of material contracts and other important corporate documents for department attorneys.
- Oversee iManage legal document management system.
- Provide general administrative support to attorneys including travel arrangements and expenses, maintenance of files, scanning, meeting arrangements.
- Provide general research support to attorneys.
- Brief attorneys on various issues and projects in progress to ensure they are kept informed of new developments.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier four-year institution.
- 3.0+ GPA (Please indicate GPA on cover letter or resume)
- Candidates should have excellent research, critical thinking, and organizational skills, be diligent and very detail-oriented. They should be extremely personable, flexible, and enjoy a "startup" mentality and environment that changes day to day. Candidates must be eager to learn, collaborate well with others, and have a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and strong administrative problem-solving skills.
- Professionally interface with all levels of the organization, clients and vendors.
- Team player who can multi-task and work well under pressure, with constantly changing priorities.
- Perform technical and clerical tasks that require accuracy and strong organizational skills. Previous experience working with budgets and billing/invoice processes is preferred.
- Must be Internet savvy, computer proficient and able to quickly learn new software applications related to billing, invoice and tracking.
- Strong academic background, leadership ability and time management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Muhammad helps futureproof the networks for Take-Two, focusing on project build-outs, product testing, and troubleshooting the global networks to boost bandwidth and ensure reliability.
Back to top