Jr. Systems Administrator (Temp)
To provide first line and second tier support to end users, maintain and configure local site hardware and applications, and provide global infrastructure support and maintenance as directed by IT management. As subject matter expert for the Company's software, hardware, and various peripheral inventories, you will serve as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support escalation for our New York office as well as our Domestic and International-based user community.
- Provide support to end users in the New York Site and corporate sites on all local IT hardware and software issues.
- Install, configure and maintain local IT hardware and software according to policies in place.
- Identify the cause of hardware and software failures and provide corrective action to rectify the problem.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and manage desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices.
- Work with other technical teams to triage support tickets.
- Ensure email and other communication systems are operating properly, efficiently, and in accordance with corporate security and retention policies.
- Provide support to other business units in the company as directed by IT management
- Document and maintain accurate installation and procedure guides.
- Ensure IT Issues are being resolved in a timely manner according to the policies in place.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 years' experience with the Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange, TCP/IP based networks (including DHCP, DNS, etc.), installation and maintenance of workstations and infrastructure hardware.
- Knowledge of Windows, Apple MacOS, Apple iOS, Android, as well as PC workstation hardware, software and security essential.
- AirWatch/Intelligent Hub or equivalent Mobile Device Management experience
- ServiceNow or equivalent helpdesk ticket system experience
- CompTIA A+ qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience with Slack, Video Conference technology (Skype for Business, Zoom) and Conference Room technology
- Experience with PowerShell
- Excellent communication skills, team player and proactive communicator with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
- Ability to interact with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems and translate technical information and jargon for a non-technical audience
- Games consoles - A good knowledge of current gen consoles (Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC) and previous gen (Xbox 360, PS3) is necessary. Any knowledge of development kits is a plus
- A real passion for video games and the industry
Back to top