- London, United Kingdom
Take-Two Interactive is looking for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join their Finance and Sales team!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new Private Division label. In addition, Take-Two owns Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games. Our products are designed for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services.
The successful FP&A Analyst will play a key role in ensuring the delivery of regular, accurate and appropriate Sales and Finance reporting to the Take-Two executive management hierarchy, EMEA/ANZ territories, the NY Head Office and three of our client labels.
The role will require an ability to identify key areas of continual improvement within the current reporting setup from forecasting, maintenance of the annual budget to the standardisation of reporting between the labels. You will develop new areas of analysis and understanding that will then underpin key strategic decision making within the company. The business collects and stores a huge amount of information within a data warehouse. The role would look to help grow our use of this information through creating new and exciting reports and dashboards.
The ideal candidate would have a comprehensive understanding of the physical and digital games market or similar environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Snr Reporting and Planning Manager and with the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will take ownership of Sales (to GM) budget and weekly and monthly rolling forecasts for both physical and digital titles. This will include the creation of standard forecasting models to be used for new release titles.
- Will be responsible for entry of budget and forecasts using the Hyperion planning system.
- Assist the Snr Reporting and Planning Manager and Head of Finance in the review of analytical reports from territories.
- Prepare analysis and commentaries on consolidated Monthly and Quarterly financial performance against forecast.
- Regular auditing of information disseminated by the Business Analysis team and where appropriate supplement this with the creation of new templates or redesigning existing templates.
- Being responsible for the consolidation and standardisation of reporting where appropriate between the 3 client labels.
- Oversee the creation of appropriate working instructions for all core business functions from within the team.
- Build relationships with the appropriate stakeholders for our internal labels and becoming the "go to" point of contact.
- Taking ownership of Quarterly and Budget presentation for Head of Finance.
- Responsible for reconciling Sales Data and be able to understand and relay this information. Undertake competitor Analysis.
- Take ownership of WW Digital rolling forecast and Executive Pack.
- Development and growth of potential new areas of analysis and understanding which the team can then share with the business. This should be across both the digital and physical marketplace and supplemented by data currently stored within our data warehouse.
- Presentation of data and recommendations to the Senior Management Team based in Windsor.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong business acumen with a commercial mind-set, financial awareness and a track record of producing high quality analysis and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an appreciation of data integrity.
- Experience with forecasting physical and digital products over a predetermined life cycle.
- Able to draw high-level business conclusions and trends from detailed financial and statistical data.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly adept in the use and manipulation of excel spread sheets and reporting tools.
- Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion/Smartview is beneficial.
- An active interest in the industry.
- Knowledge of/within the industry a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience with one or more of the below systems or processes:
- Advanced MS Office / Slack/Zoom
- Hyperion / Essbase / Smartview
- OBI (Oracle Reporting)
- Tableau /SQL
General attitude and approach:
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility proactive and ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
This is a fantastic time for an FP&A Analyst to join Take-Two, a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment products around the globe. We are pleased to be offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes Private health and Dental care, Life assurance, permanent health insurance, Eye care vouchers, discounts on games, a monthly fitness allowance and much more!
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand new offices in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.
Back to top