Take-Two Interactive (T2) is a leading worldwide publisher and developer of some of the world's best interactive entertainment. T2 is looking for an experienced Executive Producer who can take on the product management of Kerbal Space Program. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded person to help build on an exciting IP backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
The Executive Producer will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of product development from conception through release and collaborate with multiple development personnel to bring the vision to life.
You will be supported by an internal Publishing team and act as a liaison between the development personnel and the internal and external services T2 will use to help bring these games to market.
- Cultivate the overall vision for the IP, working with existing developers to help define their approach and recruit and enable new development personnel to expand the franchise in new ways.
- Oversee the operations of an existing IP and services and define the plan and processes for continued operation.
- Understand the needs of the product and the internal teams working on them and ensure that their needs are met through internal T2 resources or 3rd party, external vendors.
- Oversee, manage and liaise with internal and external resources to meet production schedules and maintain a coherent creative vision throughout the entire development life cycle.
- Support development teams through each phase of development and drive the final phases of release management with the various platforms (e.g. Valve, Sony and Microsoft).
- Develop product budgets and schedules and maintain budget forecasts, anticipating, identifying and resolving overruns.
- Regular quarterly travel, both domestic and international is required. Must have current passport and travel papers.
- Coordinate with industry first parties (e.g. Valve, Sony and Microsoft) seeing projects from concept through to Gold Master.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A deep desire to learn and contribute to the expansion of a wonderful and compelling IP.
- Strong and effective communication with multiple teams is required, including: developers, business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, Exec and more.
- 10+ years of experience in internal or external game development.
- Have shipped at least 2 PC/console titles and game services in a lead position or other significant role.
- Experience with and understanding of the PC gaming community.
- A deep love and understanding of games and what it takes to make them and the inherent chaos of development.
- Experience with production processes and methodologies including Agile, SCRUM and waterfall.
- Able to win and maintain the respect from outside development teams through thoughtful input, strong work ethic and perseverance.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolsets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and communicate with all product development disciplines.
- Experience building and managing relationships with vendors and other external resources.
- Expected to identify and then take ownership of any responsibilities that lie within the scope of project components being managed and are not currently assigned.
- Ability to speak and read Spanish or the capacity and willingness to learn.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Manager, Enterprise Applications
Khalia works to improve, streamline, and automate the applications and processes used by members of every department at Take-Two, providing technical support to HR, Finance, Legal, and Sales Teams.
Back to top