Executive Assistant, Sales Operations
JOB OVERVIEW: The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to multiple senior executives and department heads operating in the sales, marketing and operations functions.
- Manages and maintains calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule changes and updates.
- Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner; provides support/assistance to visiting guests as required.
- Coordinates travel arrangements including but not limited to flights, car service, and accommodations; works closely with company travel agency to ensure timely response and accurate itineraries; responds promptly to travel requests and updates.
- Completes and processes expense reports.
- Screen and route calls.
- Coordinates meetings and functions including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other materials, reserving and preparing facilities, coordinating food/beverage service, and managing attendee calendars.
- Attends meetings and other functions as needed.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with T2 department heads, and other business partners & stakeholders
- Coordinates and partners with peers supporting the T2 Sales, Marketing and Operations team to ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- Develops presentations as required.
- Exercises judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
- Reviews and responds to daily internal/external mail and e-mail.
- Conducts research as requested.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience providing administrative support to multiple C- Level executives.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Proven team player, capable of partnering with peers to complete tasks and accomplish joint objectives.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Muhammad helps futureproof the networks for Take-Two, focusing on project build-outs, product testing, and troubleshooting the global networks to boost bandwidth and ensure reliability.
Back to top