ERP Senior Analyst
To Project manage, support and assist in the development of the ERP and complimentary systems and solutions for Take-Two Interactive using (Oracle Enterprise One) JD Edwards E9, in the business areas of Finance and Distribution.
- Design and implement business application solutions in JD Edwards E9 application systems for production and distribution processes as directed by the IT Management and/or from approved business process changes.
- Analyse business requirements, identify opportunities, recommend and deliver solutions.
- Prepare I.T. documentation to internal and SOX standards for I.T. development or change projects.
- All system changes to be reviewed and validated to determine any potential conflicts between existing US and International business processes.
- Help support the IT helpdesk function through resolving of tickets, root cause analyst, Project allocation, knowledge transfer and providing JD Edwards back-up support when critically required (ad-hoc) during month-end weekends.
- Undertake & manage projects assigned by IT and business Management.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of ERP systems interfaces by ensuring that developed ERP solutions are properly tested before go live in accordance with internal and SOX standards.
- Ensure that systems changes are developed in compliance with internal and SOX change control procedures.
- As and when required, work with external consultants to develop improved ERP application solutions.
- Recommend ways of improving and simplifying complex ERP systems designs.
- Prepare the analysis, design, development and testing of new views of data.
- Test and review new systems changes in test environments before being promoted to production environment working as necessary with the global business to facilitate.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with other staff in I.T. and user departments.
- Work as an extended part of the business team so fully understand department focus and priorities
- Strong customer focus and service level approach
- Must have at least one full project life cycle implementation experience.
- Experience of leading projects, writing technical specification and creating test plans.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical/ mathematical skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience of JDE Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP application system for Finance and Distribution process knowledge.
- Proven experience of other report writing tools would be an added advantage
- Some database design experience gained through work or perhaps as part of further/ higher education.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, results focussed.
- Proactive approach and an ability to understand the larger business reporting implications.
Back to top