- London, United Kingdom
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive is looking for an exceptionally talented EPM Analyst to help maintain, analyse and support our EPM software!
Under the direction of the EPM Manager, the Analyst will work closely with the team to maintain, troubleshoot and improve system functionality. The candidate should add value to existing applications and business processes through their knowledge of Hyperion Planning\Essbase, Financial Management, Smart view, Anaplan and Reporting products.
In addition to engaging in constructive teamwork, the Analyst will collaborate with the business and build relationships with other departments at T2 (audit, infrastructure, etc.). The successful candidate will align reporting with business needs in accordance with best practices and known reporting standards.
What You'll Take On
- Provide EPM application support, assist with Hyperion reporting solutions and analyze the T2 international userbase (and US on request).
- Gain vital input/approval of requirements, design and participates in testing and performs testing for others.
- Ensure applications meet required SLA's whilst assisting with requirement gathering and user documentation.
- Develop functional\echnical specifications and works with team to complete object development and testing.
- Employ knowledge of Essbase and Financial Management to facilitate better deployment of application, application security and other interface tools.
- Support the operations of existing applications, accurately utilizing Hyperion / Anaplan support & developer resources.
- Work on periodic maintenance of applications, including improvements, redesign and defect resolution.
- Seek prioritization for work efforts and ensures requirements are gathered from the appropriate groups.
- Adhere to SOX related processes in completing assignments.
- Assist the Director in tracking progress, prioritizing work, developing time estimates and work plans and assisting less experienced team members;
- Document scripts and process flow in central repositories, knowledge sharing and cross training as needed.
What You Bring
- Experience in supporting EPM software in an enterprise level organization with a familiarity with Anaplan software and Hyperion fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial for this role
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to work independently, be proactive
- Understanding of integration between external systems
- Demonstrate work planning, prioritization, analytical and assessment skills
- Provide flexibility including after-hours support as needed
- Proven experience in providing system support and direct contact with users to resolve issues with business applications
- Sales/financial process and functional knowledge required
- Understands dependencies and interrelationships between different enterprise applications
- Confident with providing analysis and support on Anaplan models and related objects.
- Highly confident with Essbase and Financial management application configuration.
- Knowledge of audit compliance (adhering to organizational change, maintaining logs/records.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees' bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £25 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand-new office in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.
Back to top