- London, United Kingdom
Take-Two Interactive is looking for an exceptionally talented EPM Analyst to help maintain, analyse and support our EPM software!
Under the direction of the EPM Manager, the Analyst will work closely with the business community to maintain, troubleshoot and enhance system functionality. The candidate should add value to existing applications and business processes through their knowledge of Hyperion Planning\Essbase, Financial Management, Smart view, Anaplan and Reporting products.
In addition to engaging in constructive teamwork, the Analyst will interface with the business and build relationships with other departments at T2 (audit, infrastructure, etc.). The analyst will align reporting with the business needs in accordance with best practices and known reporting standards.
- Provide EPM application support, assist with Hyperion reporting solutions and analyze the T2 international userbase (and US on request).
- Work with external partners (Anaplan, Deloitte, Oracle etc.) to ensure system availability.
- Gain necessary input/approval of requirements and design and participates in testing and performs testing for others.
- Ensure applications meet required SLA's whilst assisting with requirement gathering and user documentation.
- Develop functional\technical specifications and works with team to complete object development and testing.
- Employ knowledge of Essbase and Financial Management to facilitate better deployment of application, application security and other interface tools.
- Support the operations of existing applications, correctly utilizing Hyperion / Anaplan support & developer resources.
- Work on periodic maintenance of applications, including enhancements, redesign and defect resolution.
- Seek prioritization for work efforts and ensures requirements are gathered from the appropriate groups.
- Proven ability of effectively communicating to all levels of management and functional employees.
- Adhere to SOX related processes in completing assignments.
- Assist the Director in tracking progress, prioritizing work, developing time estimates and work plans and assisting less experienced team members;
- Independently works with little assistance on all anticipated tasks;
- Document scripts and process flow in central repositories, knowledge sharing and cross training as needed.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in supporting EPM software in an enterprise level organization
- Familiarity with Anaplan software and Hyperion fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential for this role
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work independently, be proactive
- Understanding of integration between external systems
- Demonstrate work planning and prioritization skills
- Provide flexibility including after-hours support as needed
- Analytical and assessment skills essential
- Proven experience in providing system support and direct contact with users to solve issues with business applications
- Sales/financial process and functional knowledge required
- Understands dependencies and interrelationships between different enterprise applications
- Confident with providing analysis and support on Anaplan models and related objects.
- Knowledge of Essbase and Financial management application configuration.
- Understanding of systems integrations.
- Knowledge of audit compliance (adhering to change management, maintaining logs/records.
This is a fantastic time for an EPM Analyst to join Take-Two, a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment products around the globe. We are pleased to be offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes Private health and Dental care, Life assurance, permanent health insurance, Eye care vouchers, discounts on games, a monthly fitness allowance and much more!
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand new offices in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.
Back to top