Director of Treasury
Job Overview: Reporting to the Senior Director of Treasury, this individual will help lead the Global Treasury activities for Take-Two Interactive, including the procurement, custody and investment of funds and other financial assets. Oversee cash forecasting, cash flows, foreign exchange risk management, capital structure, and insurance needs. Ensure that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet organizational objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements. Help manage the company's banking, credit, investment, and insurance functions.
- Global ownership of foreign currency risk management strategy; manage balance sheet and cash flow hedging activities including the identification of FX exposure, risk management instruments, and related reporting and analyses. Enhance and guide the FX hedging program to minimize exposure.
- Develop and manage investment policies and strategies; manage cash portfolio of over $1B as well as monitor investment manager performance.
- Manage corporate property, casualty, and financial insurance programs, including broker selection, program implementation and enhancement, and risk management
- Manage debt obligations and lender relationships including negotiating credit facility amendments. Also, manage banking relationships related to cash accounts, debt instruments and other financial needs of the Company, including maintenance of loan covenant compliance.
- Support finance management in financing negotiations and capital strategy formulation.
- Work with Senior Director to evaluate worldwide risk and develop methods to mitigate exposures by maintaining various insurance policies.
- In collaboration with Senior Director, Treasury, prepare quarterly Audit and Investment Committee presentations.
- Oversee preparation of quarterly financial disclosures.
- Administer share repurchase program.
- Monitor bank analysis fees and negotiate fees and earnings credit with banks.
- Prepare, review and maintain Treasury Department SOX compliance. Enhance policies and procedures to ensure proper controls for cash receipts, disbursements and general Treasury Department activities.
- Coordinate the preparation of cash flow forecasts and management reports which incorporate operating, investing, financing activities as well as interest expense, interest income and taxes.
- Assist with maintenance of Credit Policy as well as perform credit analytics for prospective customers.
- Assist with the evaluation of global banking requirements. Provide support to business units in their use of bank services and reporting, including lockbox deposits, imaging and credit cards; maintaining debt relationships and performing compliance calculations and reporting.
- Assign and review work of Finance Department staff assisting with cash management activities; assist with the development and training of Finance Department staff as appropriate.
- Performs routine and ad hoc financial reporting and risk analysis as needed in the evaluation of our benefit plans and general insurance coverage and premiums.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required in Finance or related field required. Advanced degree (MBA), or equivalent relevant experience strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of Treasury experience desired, preferably within a multinational.
- Ability to think strategically with a hands-on leadership style.
- Strong understanding of global banking, Treasury services, eCommerce payments, and working capital management.
- Strong technical knowledge of foreign exchange risk, exposures and hedging programs.
- Strong experience in all aspects of corporate treasury and insurance risk management preferably within a global business.
- Strong experience with online banking systems (e.g. JPM Access, Citidirect, Wells Fargo CEO).
- Ability to analyze financial problems and develop solutions, evaluate programs effectiveness and lead projects.
- Ability to work productively in a changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Solutions-oriented team player.
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Back to top