Director of Information Security Risk Management
- New York, NY
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work
What You'll Take On:
- Identify, document, and communicate information security risks associated with T2 data stored, processed, or transmitted through 3rd party information systems and applications
- Develop and refine security practices to ensure a balance between productivity and risk, in support of a diverse array of business services and IT applications
- Manage T2 Information Security policies and standards coordinating with stakeholders as needed
- Manage and mentor Information Security Risk personnel charting a path for individual growth in line with the InfoSec Risk Mgmt. program
- Work closely with a broad array of stakeholders, from fellow IT Risk and Security leadership, legal and audit representatives, vendors, executives, and clients to meet T2 Information Security objectives
- Influence tactical and strategic direction of the Information Security risk management program, especially as it relates to emerging risk management requirements
- Formulate and own pivotal initiatives which provide further transparency into cyber-risk and help drive mitigation
- 5+ years of experience working in Information Security Risk Management
- 2+ years of experience managing people and wanting to see them succeed
- 4 year bachelor degree in relevant field
- Be able to effectively communicate, influence, and negotiate with company leadership at all levels
- Be able to develop and nurture balanced relationships
- Direct experience managing one or more of the following:
- IT risk identification and assessment
- Control design and implementation
- Vendor (information security) risk assessments
- Policy development
- Data classification initiative
- Possess and maintain IT and InfoSec technical fundamental knowledge particularly as they relate to cyber-risk
- Experience managing consultants and third-party resources
- Be able to establish a risk assessment methodology that is flexible enough to meet the needs of an evolving business but incorporates principles from mature pre-existing frameworks
- Flexible, adapting to company culture and individual behavior
- Fluency in Verbal and Written English
- Ability to maintain positivity in times of difficulty or conflict
- Proactive, self-motivated, and hands-on when needed
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Back to top