Digital Marketing Product Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to enable and further empower these teams to do what they do best – grow their labels revenue. This means helping streamline their processes, alleviate bottlenecks and provide data for meaningful metrics, leveraging technology. Working as part of the MarTech team the Marketing Technology Product Manager (MTPM) must have a broad range of skills. The responsibilities include the ability to manage the entire technology life cycle, from interpreting needs of the business (known or discovered) through implementation into support. This role requires understanding of Marketing / Technology platforms, and experience in managing projects, acting as the conduit between business leads and vendors.
Who We Are:
The Marketing Technology team works alongside the Label’s (2K and Rockstar Games) Marketing, Community and PR teams, managing and supporting the underlying technology stack used for Paid, Owned and Earned Marketing activity.
What We Need:
The role requires a fast-paced and agile approach, with a strong focus on delivery and enabling change within a creative and rapidly-changing environment. It’s demanding, but incredibly rewarding as you can directly see the results of your efforts reflected in the teams you’re working with, whilst working with leading edge technology and Marketing strategies.
A successful MTPM will:
- Within the first 90 days: Inventory the current Marketing technology solutions and develop a familiarity of the purpose and audience they serve. Take ownership of the operational management of several solutions in the portfolio
- Within 180 days: Take full ownership of several projects and drive to completion, develop aggregated Marketing campaign reporting strategy.
- Work with the business owners and Senior Management to deliver against the vision and strategy of the Marketing, Community and PR teams, ensuring alignment with company goals
- Partner with business owners and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define product backlog, prioritize features and solutions according to market value and business needs
- Define the features and benefits of technology solutions and ensure they are properly communicated to all project stakeholders
- Ensure solutions are current – investigate low adoption, promote capabilities evangelize use cases that empower business users to achieve more with existing tools
- Stay current with emerging technology and strategies used to support the customer experience and present findings on a regular basis. Empower beyond what is currently known or solved. Elevate our overall capability.
- Research and evaluate vendors so fit identified requirements
- Write product requirements for the core operating marketing systems (such as marketing automation, social listening etc) which support day to day business needs, innovation opportunities and/or integration requirements
- With each new product iteration (features, enhancements or new solutions altogether), evaluate benefit to the business teams, prioritize and promote internally
- Maintain and enhance the existing solution stack, focussing on full adoption. The solutions must be fine-tuned to support the business with keen attention to continuous improvement. This includes creation and maintenance of documentation and modelling of solutions, in partnership with the Enterprise Architect.
- Vendor & IT relationship management
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Prior product management & business systems analysis experience
- Experience working with Marketing, PR and Community functions, KPI’s, terms etc. (Must be able to converse and understand the teams needs with minimal education)
- Proven ability to implement technology projects into enterprises including evidence of adoption and/or ROI
- Knowledge of IT solutions with a foundational awareness of:
- Infrastructure concepts (Networking etc)
- Business intelligence, visualization, data structures
- Must be able to establish strong relationship with demanding, no-nonsense business and project stakeholders to ensure that business goals are met
- Provide leadership and guidance for business leads and super users, training, presenting etc
- Interpret business needs to solution requirements; manage scope, acceptance criteria, definition of done, etc.; it is imperative to work beyond just order-taking, identifying critical needs and possible solutions before they may even be known, and have the grace to introduce and secure adoption of related ideas and plans.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills spanning business and technical audiences
- Experience in a creative industry, preferred
- Practical experience with CRM solutions,highly desirable
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Director, Consolidations & Finance/IT Initiatives
When she’s not closing the books, resolving issues, and training staff, Enid is finding ways to improve processes at Take-Two, such as the implementation of a new ERP system.
Back to top