Digital Business Development Assistant Manager, Asia
Job Overview: The Digital Business Development Assistant Manager is responsible for developing all avenues of digital business across PC, Console and Mobile in Asia region. He/she needs to demonstrate a great attitude and passion towards the region and for business development.
- Build sales by contacting and building relationships with new and existing clients in digital market.
- Manage the sales process by assisting smooth day to day operations, new product releases and in the decision-making process by understanding customers' needs and Company values
- Monitoring partner performance and growth metrics, identify insights and recommendations for Business Development Team
- Responsible for in-depth analysis of targeted markets.
- Conduct research and market analyse to understand market issues and assess upcoming trends
- Developing standardized and bespoke deal and pricing structures across the region, working closely with sales and product teams
- Generate actionable development leads for the company's labels where applicable
- Support Digital Business Development Managers in understanding market issues and identifying opportunities
- Support the Regional team in developing the team's performance metrics and dashboards on monthly basis
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a Product or Sales role
- Previous experience in Entertainment or Content industry
- Proven track record of being up to date on market trends, industry standards and competitors
- Experienced in building partnerships that help customers grow their business
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work with diverse multi-national teams effectively
- Excellent presentation slide development skills
- Ability to speak and write English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically
- Willingness to travel
Back to top