Take-Two is seeking an Endpoint Engineer in New York City who will implement and troubleshoot endpoint related services across the enterprise landscape. This position will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of all Endpoint systems, working closely with support and other IT teams to identify repetitive manual processes and create automated solutions.
The role of the Endpoint Engineer is to design, build and implement solutions to meet Take-Two Interactive's business needs related to desktop hardware, mobile device management, virtual and physical desktop environments, and desktop applications. In addition, the Endpoint Engineer works closely with Desktop Support Technicians to provide Level 3 technical solution support and serves as a senior technical point of escalation for core end user IT systems and application technologies. The Endpoint Engineer is responsible for assisting with the development of project plans, schedules, and for staying current on rapidly changing technologies within the end user compute space.
This role includes handling all levels of End Point Engineering for the fast-paced development community in NY. The functions will include being involved in the entire stack of infrastructure and support related initiatives, from local facility, networking, server, storage and workstation provisioning. In addition, working closely with the core teams allowing for fluid bi-directional collaboration, fostering new ideas, and driving execution for Workplace Engineering related functions.
- Perform implementation, administration, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance within SCCM Enterprise environment.
- Windows 10 image creation, customization of features and deployment across enterprise.
- Create software packages via various methods including packaging for physical and virtual desktops (VDI) for deployment to the enterprise.
- Mobile device management for iOS and Android devices utilizing Workspace One.
- Leveraging Powershell for automation and to supplant tedious administration tasks.
- Creating, modifying, filtering, troubleshooting and deploying Group Policies via AGPM.
- Must work closely with development groups to assess their needs to identify and deliver the resources required to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Meet client business objectives through the design, development and delivery of custom solutions related to automation, monitoring and application performance optimization.
- Responsible for assisting with the development of work plans, schedules, and for staying current on rapidly changing technologies.
- Oversee the deployment of security patches for operating system and desktop applications.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to establish a thorough understanding of application workflows and related event dates, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Ensure all client requests and operational problems are updated/resolved within a timely manner.
- Work with local and remote T2 staff, game studios and application development teams to plan new service offerings for forthcoming business needs while understanding application development roadmap and business drivers.
- Evaluate new products/services and provide effective solutions to meet client needs.
- Maintain homogeneous system configurations across operating environments utilizing configuration management framework and automation.
- Develops and supports custom automation and monitoring offerings by designing, implementing, configuring, supporting and maintaining tools to enhance end user productivity.
- Provides communication of major milestone activities to project stakeholders.
- Shares knowledge and develops staff capabilities to strengthen understanding.
- This is a hand's on role requiring a deep level of technical insight and ability.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with development teams in environments with a mindset to 'get things done' leveraging common tools and frameworks.
- Experience in scripting with languages such as PowerShell, Python, and BASH.
- Strong understanding of the Windows Server & Windows 10 architecture, MDT, MS Office & 365, Active Directory, GPO analysis, VMware, Local Group policy configuration and Bitlocker administration.
- Experienced managing desktop environments using Microsoft SCCM for computer management, software updates, metrics and application installations.
- Experience with Windows Server and Windows 10 configuration and deployment in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience in administration and support of VMWare platform and other VMware related technologies.
- Experienced in administration and support of mobile device management using AirWatch (Workspace One).
- Provisioning of servers including: adding, allocating and managing end-user devices.
- Ensuring physical and virtual systems are compliant within required security standards.
- Track record of meeting aggressive deadlines and delivering high quality expertise to project teams within development environments.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional client experience and tier 3 support.
- Confident and proactive in implementing change.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with ability to change priorities on the fly.
- Adheres to department and IT protocols, procedures and service level agreements.
- Researching existing and emerging technologies with the ability to plan, build and operationally handoff of newly deployed solutions for use by Infrastructure teams and end user community.
- Identity Management - Experience utilizing Okta, SSO and 2FA.
- Acts as a mentor and subject matter expert to provide leadership for junior staff.
Back to top