- New York, NY
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Challenge: To direct global compensation programs, including a variety of variable pay plans.
What You'll Take On:
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company compensation functions.
- Lead on some aspects of compensation philosophies and strategies; develop policies and procedures that ensure the achievement of equitable, competitive employee compensation.
- Responsible for short and long-term incentive plan design and administration programs to attract and retain employees.
- Direct the annual review process.
- Manage the development of various communications around compensation plans.
- Work with line management and compensation team to assess competitive labor market trends.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal and state legislation that may affect compensation policies.
- Oversee the process for FLSA classification decisions.
- Maintain a working knowledge on global legislation and labor contracts that may impact compensation, specifically including the UK's Real Living Wage and India's CIT programs.
- Maintain awareness of compensation trends through review of the literature (e.g., HR Magazine, survey results, internet sites, etc.).
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Direct special projects as they arise.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources required with minimum of 10 years of senior-level related compensation experience, preferably in the entertainment or consumer products industry, with at least 4 years in a supervisory capacity. Must include experience with managing the design, delivery and administration of compensation programs (cash, equity, executive).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PP) and a major HRIS, preferably Workday
- Superior organization, project and time management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and communications skills.
- Ability to learn the business and analyze business needs.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Dedicated and flexible team player interested in the department's overall success.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proven success with managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Back to top