Business Analyst - Business Applications
- London, United Kingdom
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Business Applications, the successful candidate will provide technical support and improve system functionality for the corporate 3rd party applications that support multiple corporate departments, with a special focus on Finance Department Applications.
What You'll Take On
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc. are kept up to date and are available
- Provide tier 1-2 support and administration for all managed systems
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers' requests.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Work with development staff/third party vendors to ensure requirements are met
- Work hand-in-hand with technical resources to provide insight during solution development
- Contribute in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and perform test execution as the need arises
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Conduct unit testing, integration testing, and system testing on the developed solution.
- Prepare help and training materials and conduct training activities for system end users.
- Function as a subject matter, process, and operational specialist to conduct end user training
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience)
- Passion for learning and curiosity; high degree of self-awareness, attitude of learning and growth and sense of humor
- 3-5 years' work experience supporting Concur or any other Expense Management tool, as well as Basware or any other Invoice Processing Tool are definite plus.
- Experience using ServiceNow for Incident Management a plus
- Superb communication skills (verbal, written, listening), and high proficiency in packaging disparate information into a cohesive story
- Comfortable in challenging conventional methods of thinking
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Ability to multitask.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees' bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £25 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand-new office in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.
Back to top