Assistant Dialogue Coordinator - Temp
The studio formerly known as Irrational Games is looking for a temporary, onsite Assistant Dialogue Coordinator. In this role, you will be helping to organize, implement and maintain all voice assets and related content in the current project.
- Assist in managing and maintaining scripts and related documents.
- Prepare materials and provide support for voice recording sessions.
- Tag and implement all voice assets and subtitles in-game.
- Test and debug implemented dialogue to ensure completeness, consistency and quality.
- Work with other departments to support and improve every phase of the voice asset pipeline.
What We’re Looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in the games industry, with at least one shipped AAA title.
- A wealth of experience in voice asset scripting and dialogue implementation.
- Professional-level experience with Unreal (Unreal 4 experience preferred).
- An understanding of and passion for narrative in the video game medium.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to respond elegantly to difficult creative changes, often late in the process.
- A capacity to learn quickly and adapt to pipeline changes.
- A creative and self-motivated approach to problem-solving.
- An understanding of source control via Perforce or equivalent.
- Must be eligible to work in the US and willing to relocate to Boston.
- Experience in the development of first-person shooters and semi-open (e.g., Borderlands, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor) or open-world games.
We’d Also Prefer You to Have Experience with:
- Audiokinetic WWise.
- Pro Tools.
- Audio design or engineering.
- Localization of voice assets.
- Copy editing.
- Quality assurance.
When Applying for This Position:
Please watch the following GDC talk given by Ken Levine: http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1020434/Narrative
Back to top