A/R Chargeback Analyst
Job Overview: The Accounts Receivable team - we are the back office sentry's, the front line of defense for chargeback management and the collection of receivables. Take 2 is a well-oiled machine and A/R is a pivotal component within that machine. As we think of it, we keep the lights on. There is a direct correlation between the revenue we collect and the company's bottom line. As a department, we take immense pride in that. The right A/R Analyst for the job will be managing one of Take 2's largest accounts from end to end. They will oversee collections and deduction management for this retailer and some smaller distributor accounts.
- The A/R Analyst will ensure cash receipts received daily get offset against the account/s in their portfolio.
- On a bi-weekly basis, the Analyst will provide forecasting of anticipated cash receipts.
- Compare open receivables against open payables, using the clients Vendor Portal or providing account statements via email and requesting verification from the customer. These are Invoice Validations and upper management reviews them bi-weekly.
- In a proactive and professional manner, contact customers via email, to execute the collection of open receivables and dispute invalid chargebacks.
- Investigate customer discrepancies to ensure timely resolution of valid chargebacks, in addition to identifying root causes and enforcing prevention policies when applicable.
- Maintain and update the chargeback Accounts Receivable notes log for accounts within their portfolio.
- Update the chargeback policies and procedures manual as required.
- Develop relationships internally to assist with the management of their accounts.
- Review the A/R aging for open credits, full or residual balances, to determine if they belong to the client, Take 2 or the state.
- Achieve goals and targets as established by Upper Management.
Education and experience: Associates or Bachelor degree and 2 years of experience in chargebacks, preferably with a consumer product company dealing with major retail and distribution accounts.
- An ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills.
- Apt at thinking critically in order to solve day-to-day problems.
- A detailed self-starter, who is organized and solution-oriented.
- Experienced in analyzing large quantities of data to dispute or validate chargebacks.
- Intermediate standard office software skills, with a heavy emphasis on Excel (Vlook Up and Pivot Tables).
- Experience with JD Edwards
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Partners Online preferred.
Meet Some of Take-Two Interactive Software's Employees
Tom B.Vice President of Marketing—Private Division
Tom oversees partnerships between Take-Two Interactive’s Private Division and independent video game developers, as well as marketing campaigns that bring new video games to market.
Back to top