Seeking highly motivated hands-on architect to lead Take-Two Interactive's Anaplan vision of connected planning to service T2's forecasting and modeling needs. The Architect will work closely with our business partners from Rockstar, 2K Games, Private Division and Take-Two corporate departments to design and build solutions that support a business outcome. The Architect's objective is to provide solutions that deliver a scalable, easy to use forecasting platform. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a highly visible, growing team with an industry leader
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand existing excel models and translate them into efficiently built Anaplan models
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Ability to modify existing data models in Anaplan in order to incorporate new functionality
- Will serve as SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Participates in data integrations and migration solutions
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Lead a team of developers aligned to the Company's strategic initiatives
- Prepares business users and team members by conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- 3+ years of practical experience as an Anaplan model builder with multiple model implementations from start to finish
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- 6+ years relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey information effectively to both business partners and members within the entire Enterprise Applications team
- SME in planning and modelling in supply chain, finance or sales strongly preferred
- Strong footing in systems development, including system development life cycle, requirements, design, and test techniques.
- Data modelling: Deep knowledge in data modelling and database design, from conceptualization to database optimization
- Expertise in financial planning tools, sales performance management tools
- Data analysis: Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data integration: Integrating formatted and unformatted data within the Anaplan application from various enterprise applications such as Oracle
- Other skills include technical zeal, project management, presenting technical information, and requirement analysis
Technical Skill Requirements
- Expert in Anaplan model building and preferred to be a master Anaplanner.
- Statistical modeling (e.g. time series, regression, ARIMA, etc.) knowledge preferred
- Expert on Anaplan connect integrations with third party systems such as oracle, SAP etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot Unix and Windows batch script issues as needed
Back to top