UK Technology Analyst
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
What is “Live Más”?
Equally important to the job role and responsibilities is making sure the Development Leader can represent the amazing Live Más! culture that is Taco Bell. At Taco Bell, we embrace breakthrough thinking and innovative ideas that continue to differentiate us from our competitors. We have a maniacal focus on our customers, never follow, and always celebrate the accomplishments of our people. If you want to have fun serving great food to our customers, we would love to meet with you.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is in the UK, and we’re growing. We’re looking for a technology analyst to help maintain software and services in our UK restaurants. You’ll provide support for our European Digital & Technology Leader by overseeing our restaurant systems, ensuring they’re updated with the latest products, recipes and artwork and you’ll provide administrative support day to day. You will take a hands-on approach to our technology and will be comfortable modifying databases, managing users and configuring reports. You will build and lead partnerships with our vendors and support team to help manage software issues, and you will assist technology project planning.
The role requires accuracy and testing of all data entry prior to deployment to ensure successful downloads to all Restaurants. This individual must have a proven track record of success with a strong sense of accountability, ownership and drive.
- Implement new technology workflows, helping to keep restaurant systems up-to-date
- Partner with international vendors
- Ensure restaurant systems are fully prepared for marketing campaigns
- Provide technical advice and instruction for technology support teams
- Maintain existing technology by conducting non-technical audits and building monthly reports
- Support requirement gathering for future projects
- Facilitate communication between restaurant leaders, vendors and support teams for small projects
- Develop recommendations for new products, promotions and alternative ways to reach key target market
- Develop brand building tactics to drive trial, awareness, and repeat customers
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks while making each piece of content endemic to the platform
Is This You?
- Possess a strong technical aptitude
- Strong administration skills (you’ll need to a be a whizz with Excel)
- Proactive and able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Process driven and detail obsessed
- Able to learn fast
- Organized and able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills and good at building relationships
- At least two years relevant experience
- Excellent software skills (Microsoft Office, Draw.io to name a few) and ability to learn a lot more
- Excellent written and verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of online tracking and monitoring tools
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- A team player who can be accountable, flexible and drive for results attitude
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with Más!
- We are about more than just building restaurants—we connect with our fans through their passions including sports, gaming, and music
- We know that employees want a company they can live and grow with; they crave a unique culture that fosters creativity and encourages pursuit of passion, and they look for opportunities to take risks, develop skills and learn in ways that fit their lifestyle
- We foster a culture of authenticity and believe all people can make a difference
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Melissa F.Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing & Insights Lab
As head of the Brand Marketing and Insights Lab Team, Melissa's role encompasses two major components—mining through culture and trends in addition to developing new products and menu items—in order to engage consumers with the Taco Bell brand.
Back to top