Service Desk Level I Analyst (Contract)
This is a temp to hire contract assignment where individuals will be Staffmark employees working onsite at Taco Bell for a term of up to one year.
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 400 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Who is Staffmark?
At Staffmark, we want to help you find the best job for you. As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your experience and skill set.
Did you know that working as a temporary employee is one of the best ways to find a job? You have the opportunity to showcase your skills and talent, while learning first-hand about the company. And often, temporary assignments can lead to full-time jobs.
About the Job:
Do you love helping people? Are you a great troubleshooter? Staffmark is looking for Service Desk Analysts to work onsite at the Taco Bell corporate headquarters in the Restaurant Support Center Service Desk. This is a temp to hire contract assignment where individuals will be Staffmark employees onsite at Taco Bell for a term of up to one year.
Analysts are responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to POS systems, hardware, software and network issues; logging incident details; and gathering applicable information for escalations.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Provide first line analysis and resolution of escalated problems - To include using basic system operating commands to resolve software application problems as well as hardware problems
- Troubleshoot first level calls as volume dictates.
- All troubleshooting is completed remote; 90% via phone, 10% via email and chat support.
- Defuse confrontational calls
- Perform remote dial-in connection to resolve issues
- Monitor the problem queue and help resolve outstanding issues (conducting outbound calling as appropriate)
- Manage and prioritize work activities with minimal supervision to meet continuous deadlines which directly impact field operations
- Follow up with vendor to assist with dispatching hardware/broadband issues and confirm break fix completion
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Install computer peripherals for users
- This is a 24/7 call center. Currently seeking candidates that are available to work the overnight shift, a possible start time of 6pm-4am, working one weekend day each week. Training will be on the day shift for two weeks.
Is This You?
- Help Desk/Technical Support experience (0-3 years)
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with the ability to multitask
- Possess a strong technical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot along with the end user by simplifying technical language
- Continued education in IT or related certifications preferred
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Option to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans
- Temporary Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Sick Leave
- On-site gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- On-site dining center & lounge (yes, there is a Taco Bell Restaurant inside the building)
- Free snacks, soda, coffee and more
- Bagel & Donut Fridays
- Game room w/ Sports Memorabilia
- On-site dry cleaning and laundry services
- On-site carwash
- On-site salon services, including: massages, hair, nails, chiropractic and waxing treatments
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, Verizon, Payless ShoeSource, etc.)
Staffmark is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Melissa F.Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing & Insights Lab
As head of the Brand Marketing and Insights Lab Team, Melissa's role encompasses two major components—mining through culture and trends in addition to developing new products and menu items—in order to engage consumers with the Taco Bell brand.
Back to top