Service Desk Level I Analyst (Contract)
- Irvine, CA
This is an open ended contract assignment where individuals will be Staffmark employees working onsite at Taco Bell.
Who is Staffmark?
At Staffmark, we want to help you find the best job for you. As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your experience and skill set.
Did you know that working as a temporary employee is one of the best ways to find a job? You have the opportunity to showcase your skills and talent, while learning first-hand about the company. And often, temporary assignments can lead to full-time jobs.
About the Job:
Do you love helping people? Are you a great troubleshooter? Staffmark is looking for Service Desk Analysts to work onsite at the Taco Bell corporate headquarters in the Restaurant Support Center Service Desk. This is a temp to hire contract assignment where individuals will be Staffmark employees onsite at Taco Bell for a term of up to one year.
Analysts are responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to POS systems, hardware, software and network issues; logging incident details; and gathering applicable information for escalations.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Provide first line analysis and resolution of escalated problems - To include using basic system operating commands to resolve software application problems as well as hardware problems
- Troubleshoot first level calls as volume dictates.
- All troubleshooting is completed remote; 90% via phone, 10% via email and chat support.
- Defuse confrontational calls
- Perform remote dial-in connection to resolve issues
- Monitor the problem queue and help resolve outstanding issues (conducting outbound calling as appropriate)
- Manage and prioritize work activities with minimal supervision to meet continuous deadlines which directly impact field operations
- Follow up with vendor to assist with dispatching hardware/broadband issues and confirm break fix completion
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Install computer peripherals for users
- This is a 24/7 call center. Currently seeking candidates that are available to work Full Time, Early Morning and Full Time, Overnight Graveyard shift. Training will be on the day shift for two weeks.
Is This You?
- Help Desk/Technical Support experience (0-3 years)
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with the ability to multitask
- Possess a strong technical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot along with the end user by simplifying technical language
- Continued education in IT or related certifications preferred
Staffmark is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top