Senior Manager, Consumer Insights
About the Job:
Taco Bell is seeking an inspiring and collaborative leader to serve as the Senior Manager, Consumer Insights, reporting to the Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing and Insights Lab. The Sr. Manager will provide information that drives, inspires, and influences decision making that propels the Taco Bell business forward.
The successful candidate will have proven success in designing, executing, managing, and leveraging actionable consumer research leveraging industry-leading tools, innovative techniques, and advanced methodologies.
A key success factor will be the proven ability to help shape and deliver on a consumer-centric vision while managing outside research companies and brand tracking on an ongoing basis. The Sr. Manager will be an influential leader of people, projects, and cross functional partnerships.
The Sr. Manager will be a strong critical thinker, collaborator, and innovator who can effectively drive results in a matrixed organization, and who can deliver clarity and direction from an often ambiguous and complex consumer space. They will be comfortable with statistical data, but also someone who is on trend, pays attention to the zeitgeist and realizes that sometimes you've got to go with your gut.
- Align the Consumer Insights department's focus and efforts with the organization's broader goals and strategies, playing an active role in strategic decision-making and thought leadership
- Reimagine the next iteration of the Insights function at Taco Bell
- Think and act with a broader business lens, delivering actionable consumer insights to inspire growth across the organization
- Infuse consumer centricity into every aspect of the organization
- Ensure Consumer Insights department is known and valued for subject matter expertise, insatiable curiosity, creativity and innovation, objectivity, actionable storytelling, technical excellence, business acumen, strategic mindset, thought leadership, and a passion for change
- Effectively balance Consumer Insight's internal research and analytical capabilities with usage of external vendors and consultants, to efficiently deliver best practice and optimal business outcomes
- Present insights and recommendations to project partners, and leadership as needed
- Contribute to a culture of innovation by finding new and better ways of doing things: identify, create and employ innovative research approaches
- Act as the day-to-day voice of the consumer in business dialogue for cross-functional team members
Meet Some of Taco Bell's Employees
Global Marketing Manager
Billy’s job involves traveling the world to understand new cultures—all to make sure that Taco Bell is branded in a way that’s culturally relevant in diverse markets all around the globe.
Back to top